Become a Sustaining Partner!
A Sustaining Partnership is an unrestricted monthly gift that you can pay in a convenient, ongoing way. Each month, we will withdrawal from your checking account the amount you specify, or you can set up an auto bill pay from your bank website. Your Sustaining Partnership will automatically continue unless you choose to cancel or change it. You can increase, decrease or stop your donation at any time by contacting us. Partners are crucial to providing an ongoing base of support that we can rely on for monthly costs, like staff salaries, meals during programming, fuel, and such. The best part: you’ll no longer have to remember to send us a check or make an online donation!
Sustaining partnership is an easy and efficient way for you to support the life giving work being done in Haiti.
Sustaining Partners enjoy these benefits:
- Convenient for you: set it up and forget about it! It keeps on giving until you want to make a change.
- Cost effective for us: by setting up an ACH or an online bill pay through your bank, we eliminate those pesky card fees. 100% of your donation comes to us!
- As a sustaining partner, you provide ongoing monthly support to CLIMB. Our goal is for contributions from sustaining partners to cover all monthly expenses. This would allow us to reduce our reliance on fundraising activities and have the opportunity to grow our programs and get our Mission Partners closer to sustainability.
- No letters asking you to give. CLIMB is able to save on postage, paper and administrative costs which keeps us honest when we say 100% of donations go to Haiti. We love no admin costs!
- Opportunity to choose a new thank-you gift every January for donors giving $360 or more annually.
- A subscription to our email newsletter; packed with news about our mission partners, prayer requests, volunteer needs, and early notice about events in your area.
- Automatic entry into drawings for prizes from our corporate partners during our Spring Fundraising Drive! Find out who our corporate partners are here.